Community Decision Makers
HelpSeeker’s Social Infrastructure Hub
Streamline social research and data analysis and make an even greater social impact.
HelpSeeker’s Social Infrastructure Hub is a digital social decision support platform that leverages Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. It takes in hundreds of social data points, to generate trends, comparisons, in-depth analysis, and insights at your fingertips at a fraction of the cost and time of traditional needs assessments. More than trends, the platform also generates suggestions and solutions to shorten the time from research to action.
Eliminates the needs for expensive/time consuming staff/consultant needs
assessment reports (months/tens of thousands of dollars) with limited impact.
Keeps social needs assessments up-to-date
with built-in data pipelines for most recent data updates, so you don’t have keep re-doing needs assessments.
Provides an understanding of trends, comparisons across regions, over time, and on key demographics
to give a deeper understanding of social issues.
Join our early adopters
Social Infrastructure Hub
- Community Snapshot Module
- Systems Mapping Module
- Needs Assessment Modules
- Modelling and Simulation Modules
- A dedicated Community Success Lead, delivering a personalized program through 12 x 2-hour sessions on insights and action.
- An update of the HelpSeeker Systems Map to reflect changes in services and programs.
- Marketing campaigns and collateral for adoption of the HelpSeeker Navigation App.
- Preferred access to HelpSeeker Fundamental Training (3 seats per course)
- Access to resources, case studies, and templates
- Email and chat support through HelpDesk
Social Infrastructure Hub Overview
HelpSeeker’s Social Infrastructure Hub – Leveraging Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence – promotes faster, more effective decision making towards Community Success. The Social Infrastructure Hub provides data synthesis, visualizations and insights for key topics on equitable wellbeing. Compare social trends with similar sized communities, and against provincial averages.
Modeling & Simulation
Inclusion & Diversity
Mental Health & Addictions
Domestic Violence Simulation
Social Impact Audit
We are adding modules and features throughout the year.
Sign up for early access to new modules, and updates on new features,
by subscribing to our Social Infrastructure Hub resources.