Consultant – Social Sector Solutions
HelpSeeker is seeking a talented and highly motivated Consultant to join our amazing team!
The successful candidate has many years of experience in the social sector and will work with our social sector clients to develop and implement innovative solutions to address complex social issues. As a Consultant, this position plays a key role in managing client relationships and will conduct analyses, develop recommendations, and deliver exceptional service to our clients. This is a full-time, permanent remote role.
HelpSeeker Technologies is a Canadian social technology and systems change B-Corp, founded in 2018. HelpSeeker’s team of 30+ builds innovative solutions for complex social challenges.
HelpSeeker’s solutions support the transformation of fragmented social safety nets into ones that are human-centered, transparent, accessible, and evidence-led. HelpSeeker’s innovative technology and wraparound expert advisory support key stakeholders through three integrated models for help seekers, help providers, and decision-makers.
When you join HelpSeeker you will be:
- Work closely with social sector clients to understand their needs and goals
- Conduct needs assessments and develop customized solutions to address complex social issues
- Conduct data analyses and develop insights to inform recommendations
- Develop and present innovative solutions to complex social issues
- Assist in project management and execution, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Collaborate with internal teams and subject matter experts to develop comprehensive solutions
- Develop client deliverables, including presentations, reports, and other project artifacts
- Monitor client satisfaction and identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and best practices in the social sector
- Utilize new technologies to drive social impact
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in social work, social sciences, public administration, data science, nonprofit management, or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a consulting role in the social sector
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience in data analysis and modeling
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage 5+ projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with data visualization and analytics tools, such as Tableau or Power BI
- Ability to work remotely and be flexible with work hours as needed
Our Commitment To Reconciliation, Inclusion, Diversity, Equity & Sovereignty
Our team members live across Turtle Island in what is today known as Canada. We acknowledge that the places we call home today have deep ties to the Indigenous peoples that have stewarded this land since time immemorial. We also acknowledge that colonial actors and institutions perpetually deny Indigenous people their rights to self-determination and sovereignty must be challenged.
This is why we commit our organization to aligning our efforts to the advancement of the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples and the Calls to Action of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission.
We value authentic Reconciliation and realize that restoring relationships is integral to systemic transformation. We acknowledge Indigenous people and perspectives as an asset to our work and teams, and therefore encourage applicants to self-identify as Indigenous.
We believe in a holistic, diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and encourage people of all visible minorities, and those of any religion, sex, age, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression to apply for our job opportunities.
We are committed to making HelpSeeker a more diverse and inclusive workplace. A part of this commitment is our participation in the 50-30 Challenge to increase representation of women and under-represented groups of people including visible minorities, people living with disabilities, and members of the 2SLGBTQ+ community. As founding peoples of Canada, First Nations, Inuit and Métis persons are under-represented in positions of economic influence and leadership.
Learn more about the 50-30 Challenge here: https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/icgc.nsf/eng/07706.html
If you are interested in joining us at HelpSeeker, please fill out the form below.