Community Success Lead
HelpSeeker is searching for a talented Community Success Lead to manage a portfolio of up to twenty communities, to support their efforts to resolve complex social issues and promote equitable wellbeing. The Community Success Lead manages the onboarding of technological solutions, supporting clients to make data-led decisions and take action to improve priority issues. The perfect candidate is passionate about social change, comfortable interpreting data and social trends (with support from our data science team!) and knowledgeable about best practices that are needed to effectively address social issues. They are great with clients, supportive of colleagues, and confident enough to walk alongside community decision makers and service providers that are dedicated to social change.
Help us define the social technology space, and make a positive impact for and with communities across Canada.
We are a social technology company, dedicated to putting technology and insights together to resolve complex social issues. As a B Corp, we are obsessed with achieving our social purpose through a sustainable, successful business model. Join our growing team of high achievers in technology, systems planning, research, data visualization, and community engagement.
When you join HelpSeeker:
- You will be on the ground floor of an innovative startup environment revolutionizing the way people access help and how we design our social safety net.
- You will be part of an innovation-obsessed, high energy team made up of some of Canada’s top thinkers on social change.
- You can be you: we believe we all do our best work when we are passionate about our work and can be ourselves: no big corporate culture, unnecessary rules and policies here!
- Supports the development of the HelpSeeker Community Success Program including social issue content, training, thought leadership and processes to support client goals for better social outcomes; and maximize value from investments in the social safety net.
- Ensures the HelpSeeker Community Success Program advances Reconciliation, inclusion, diversity, equity and sovereignty through products, services, and activities in the community.
- Implements the HelpSeeker Community Success Program with a focus on supporting clients to resolve complex social issues through data-informed decision-making, technical assistance, training.
- Builds trust and rapport with clients, fostering high levels of satisfaction and shared success..
- Prepares client presentations and deliverables to a high standard.
- Maintains detailed client reporting notes, insights and findings.
- Executes processes, tools and continuous performance improvement to create efficiencies in the delivery of the HelpSeeker Community Success Program.
- Provides subject matter coaching to Community Success Coordinators and facilitates interaction and workflow between project team members.
- Maintains deep knowledge of HelpSeeker products; continuously identifies new value opportunities within offerings that align with customer feedback.
- Keeps apprised of issues in the social sector, new innovations and strategies to address the emerging needs of clients.
- Develops thought leadership and other content in collaboration with Marketing (including website content, product sheets, social media, and blogs).
- Executes monthly webinar series, with oversight from Manager, Community Success, as well as Marketing.
- Education in social research, social work or equivalent work experience.
- Proven track record in systems planning or social change & leading large-scale projects.
- At least five (5) years of experience solving complex social issues.
- Expertise in systems change specifically pertaining to social issues as they relate to homelessness, incarceration, child welfare, and poverty, or other complex social issues considered an asset.
- Demonstrated experience leading community engagement and facilitation with Indigenous communities and organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to support or coordinate community outreach into and with Indigenous communities and organizations.
- Strong understanding of project management.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
Our Commitment to a Diverse Culture & Reconciliation
We value authentic Reconciliation and realize that restoring relationships is integral to systemic transformation. We acknowledge Indigenous people and perspectives as an asset to our work and teams, and therefore encourage applicants to self-identify as Indigenous.
We believe in a holistic, diverse, equitable and inclusive environment. We ensure equal opportunity for all applicants and encourage people of all visible minorities, and those of any religion, sex, age, ability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression to apply for our job opportunities.
We are committed to making HelpSeeker a more diverse and inclusive workplace. A part of this commitment is our participation in the 50-30 Challenge to increase representation of women and under-represented groups of people including visible minorities, people living with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ2S+ community. As founding peoples of Canada, First Nations, Inuit and Métis persons are under-represented in positions of economic influence and leadership.
Learn more about the 50-30 Challenge here: https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/icgc.nsf/eng/07706.html
If you are interested in joining us at HelpSeeker, please forward your interest, quoting the job title, with an accompanying cover letter and resume.
We thank you for your time and appreciate your interest in employment at HelpSeeker.