A faster way to find the right help.
HelpSeeker is a systems mapping and analytics platform that supports efforts to enhance social service and benefit coordination and integration to maximize impact.
The platform helps systems leaders better understand real-time service duplication or gaps, user trends, feedback, demand, and sources of funding that exist in their community. With these analytics, communities can develop an agile, data-driven approach to integrated systems planning.
National Systems Mapping Pilot
Funded in part by the Government of Canada's Homelessness Partnering Strategy – Innovative Solutions to Homelessness program, HelpSeeker is proud to be a part of the Systems Planning Collective (a partnership between A Way Home Canada, the Canadian Observatory on Homelessness, and Turner Strategies).
This is a pilot to engage early adopters in systems mapping to improve Coordinated Access and systems integration to prevent and end homelessness. We currently working with 15 major regions across Canada and 100 cities across Canada such as Vancouver, Peel Region, St. John’s and Whitehorse.
- Realtime dashboard analytics and benchmarking at local, provincial, and national levels for premium accounts.
- Systems mapping analytics to assess service duplication and gaps in any regional configuration for premium accounts.
- Occupancy and capacity tracking to support Coordinated Access services and Systems Integration.
- Financial analytics to assess funding sources and amounts per program.
- Fully PIPEDA compliant, with equivalents for Ontario and BC.
- Built-in end user feedback of services to improve quality of supports.
- Free resource directory for services signing up, and for end users.
- No sign-in required and no user tracking for maximum privacy.
- Smartphone apps for Android and iPhone & responsive web-based application.
- Integrates direct calling/email feature to connect to services directly or to one of 300+ helplines.
- Filtering technology to narrow results based on population and service categories.
- National data set of 100k+ services curated using Open Data and original research.